Our vision is to drive change in leadership culture toward prioritizing positive human outcomes in political and corporate decision-making and policy. We champion an expanded scope of leadership responsibility and capacity to emphasize human well-being, and empowering people throughout society to a healthier assessment and selection of competent leadership that best serves them.
Through content creation, criticism and analysis, community discussion, and overall contribution to the leadership discourse, Accountable Leadership aims to:
- Highlight the importance of leadership in corporate and political spheres in creating positive human outcomes for employees, clients and society-at-large.
- Create awareness of the ways poor conceptualization, assessment, and selection of leadership leads to adverse human outcomes.
- Increase awareness of the reasons for poor leadership culture, and how we all contribute to its existence.
- Dispel harmful myths, narratives and conceptualizations about leadership capacity that have excluded those with traits more conducive to inclusive decision-making with an outlook to positive human outcomes.
- Equip those typically excluded from leadership positions due to harmful myths, with the awareness and knowledge to navigate toxic leadership culture without adopting suboptimal methods and behaviours.
- Empower society-at-large to effectively assess, select and evaluate corporate and political leaders.